Wednesday, January 12, 2005

To quit or not to quit

Now I remember why I felt like quitting my current job even though I have great bosses, even greater big boss and nice co-workers. I also enjoyed decent ICT and though not as fancy as I used to deal with, I have been allocated good enough budget to turn it around. I can't complain about salary either since most of my working hours is spent pleasurably online...surfing a.k.a researching, IM or..BLOGGING!!!! No reason to quit, huh?

But I have a reason to quit. I despised the morning traffic at NKVE Subang toll. It is inhuman to be cooped up in a car for 45 minutes when the distance between office and home is a mere 13km. If it is not bad enough, my clock out time has to be extended by 30 minutes to make up for the half an hour I lost on the road. A short stretch of road at that. And it is not my fault at all. And I have nothing better to do at office either, but a million other things to do at home. It is a good enough reason.

No comments: