Thursday, January 27, 2005

Planning for next holiday

CNY holiday is coming soon and my office would be closed for the whole week. Judging from dear hubby schedule....I believe balik kampung trip is out of question :(

So...here I am trying to cheer myself up by googling for a short holiday somewhere nearby only to discover that all the places I wanted to go are fully booked. But surprise...surprise...I've found a perfect place, recommended by a friend. The good part is, it cost only a fraction from the other holidays cost. The better part is, the place is in Klang Valley, which means, dear hubby can dash off if he is needed (gee...this really sound like i married an ER doctor). And...the best part is.....the place has river and waterfall!!!!!!!!!Yeyyyy!!!!!!!! Real river and waterfall without driving six hours to Lata Bayu in Kedah. The boys will be thrilled. It is so pathetic to see them fighting over tiny bath tub at their bathroom.

I think I'll just confirm it straight away, with or without dear hubby approval.

No comments: