Friday, January 14, 2005

Is cycling for me?

I wanna buy a bicycle, like the one being used by my neighbour where a child seat can be attached at the back. But dear hubby had another idea...he want to get the bicycle that 2 person can cycle it ...whatdya call that thing anyway....
Nevertheless, I tried picturing myself cycling around my neighbourhood....hmm..perhaps asking Kak Azi to join me. Or..hehehe.....I cycle to her house, ate one of her latest cake then cycle back to my house to burn the calories. Sound good!!!

Then I tried to picture myself cycling around with one of my boys. Amri would be thrilled.....sitting at the back of the bicycle. But then he is close to 17kg.....haaa...I barely managed to carry my weight around and then now add 17kg to the equation? Plus...he'd rather cycle than be the passenger. I can now imagine fighting tooth and nail with him for who get to cycle first. Yup...we may have to take turn. Unless....dear hubby is willing to buy a new bicycle to him too.

Another scene would be me, cycling around with Adam at the back. After two minutes he'd get bored of sitting still. Then just to entertain himself, he'd pull my tudung from behind and eat it. Another two minutes , he'd attempt to stand up. Once he managed to stand up, the next logical step would be to jump down.

Oh my...so much for the fun of cycling. Perhaps I should kiv it for a while, instead of eliminating it altogether from my 'things to do' list.

No comments: