Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Business One

I viewed a product demo from SAP yesterday and though it cheered me up considerably to finally find a perfect solution...a few things still bug me. First, there is no FA register...the accounts staff will murder me for this. Second, it can't do group consolidation. Which I think is quite a crucial feature since I depends on it to be able to do other non job related things during office hour. :) Third, it is not web based thus we have to figure out something for overseas subsidiaries. But then...the oh-so-goodlooking-consultant (with a Queen English to boot) assure me that all the features will be available in June. So...I guess this is it. Good enough for me. I gave this product an extra star for the perfect English because I am sooooo sick having to sit through Chinese English, Manglish and what not.

No comments: