Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Living for tomorrow

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!It is the time of the year where my troops will make our way back to Losong for 6 days :D *big clap* . 2004 had seen the number these trips significantly reduced, and 2005 will fare almost the same, mainly due to that mba crap every other weekend and my even bigger crap of job spec (read: no official job spec) which limit my ability to be away for a long period of time.

I luuuuv these trip either way, east coast or up north and definitely a lot better than going for expensive vacation . For one, being a food lover, I could have my favourite foods laid out at every meal time without even ordering them, and cooked to perfection. Another, there will be constant supply of babysitters round the clock and plenty of entertainment for the kids. The only thing I will need to provide is breastmilk :) . Accomodation would means the whole house, plus the house next door plus the old house. I do not have to worry about kids meal, it will be taken care off splendidly...tailored to individual needs. And laundry is not a problem. I foresee five days of catching up with my reading and putting my feet up.

There'll be plenty of people to see and chat my heart out. Plenty of foods. Lotsa places to go, stuffs to shop, though I do not really fancy shopping in Terengganu. Most importantly, I get to catch up with my in laws. Adik already called, confirming our itenary for tomorrow and offering her fried mee for breakfast. Oh yeah, we'll have breakfast at Kuantan tomorrow. Can't wait to see her new house. It will make my day if I can catch anything askew :)

I'd better call up Lah and ask whether she wants anything from Klang Valley though I doubt I would have time to shop. Hopefully CRV's windscreen is restored by now.

No comments: