Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Homework!!!!!

Amri came back from kindy with a dot to dot homework book!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh oh ....... Ibu is in trouble. I was planning to spend the evening celebrating Adam first birthday and playing photographer. It is compulsory to capture those priceless moment when your one year old baby ruin the birthday cake beyond recognition. Afterall...they are one year old only once. I still remember Amri's first birthday and the mess he created with his chocolate cake. I am wiser now...therefore I'll just remove the tablecloth (do I have any? ) plus I have bibik around to clean up ...wooohooo......one less item to worry about. And I'll dress him in kitchen rag.

Okay..this is what we'll do. First, ask Amri whether he wants to do his dot to dot homework or not. If the answer is yes then we will take..err... a few minutes while waiting for my old Compaq to boot up to complete it. Then another few minutes while waiting for it to dial up to Jaring. Once the line is established then the homework is considered done.

If the answer is no...then good for him (and me). Its party time tonite. And ayah will not be around to act spoil sport.

On the other hand...I wonder if Amri knows what homework means. Or whether he knows what he is supposed to do with his homework book. Most probably he is just as clueless...hahahaha

No comments: