Monday, January 17, 2005

My One Year Old Adam

Adam received his MMR jab on Saturday morning and was in daredevil mode, i.e no crying! But then, he has never cried for any of the jabs. His statistic : weight 10.5kg, height 75cm......growing nicely despite his food strike.

The conversation with his pead :
Pead : Has he start walking yet?
Me : Yes, 6 steps
Pead : Talk?
Me: Nope
Pead : Sound like Mama or Dada?
Me: Nope
Pead : Shake hand?
Me: Nope
Pead : Stack up toys?
Me : Nope
Pead : Spoonfed himself?
Me : Nope

Gee....this pead really knows how to make me worried. Just to make myself feels better, here is the list that CAN be done by Adam, though it will not be included in any parenting book as a milestone.
1. Climb the staircase all the way up then all the way down by holding to the railing
2. Climb the sofa and up to the window grill
3. Turn the tv volume up and down
4. Rearrange heavy, solid wood dining chair
5. Change tv channel by remote or manual
6. Dig out AAA battery from any appliance and eat
7. Play inside kitchen cabinet
8. Make a call from my handphone
9. Throw away ayah's glasses
10. Kiss his mirrow reflection....oh-i-love-myself-so-much!

Whoa...that are quite a number of accomplishments. Now I can rest easy and be sure that my little man ia developing naturally.


No comments: