Friday, December 24, 2004

Life is great indeed

It can't get any better than this. My kids has grandparents and cousins to keep them occupied, hubby just promised to shop (or take me to shop) my 2005 top to toe attire, my brand new maid can cook reasonably well and I am allowed to dissappear alone tomorrow without resorting to leave kids dearie with bibik. These are all indeed, very, very great. All in my wish list were met even before Santa Clause arrived :)

I shouldn't be wishing for anything else, I guess. It would be too damn greedy of me. But heck...I can't help it. I've just create in a new wish list for 2005 perhaps. That is, I want a proper family picture. Family, as in myself, hubby dearest, Amri and Adam. All four of use in one picture. Not 3, not 2, not 1 and not 2 and a half. I want, and really want...all four of us. And to achieve that...will probably cost dear hubby a bomb. First, of course, we'll need to engage a professional photographer who can work with lightning speed, i.e before the kids clothes change colour. Come to think of it, before everything else associated with us change colour. Second, we will have to rope in the service of ummmm...child phychologist to help put the kids into some sort of trance so that they would sit down (or stand up) and look at the camera. Next, perhaps a clown so that the kids would smile at the camera, at least once. Finally either insurance or plenty of cash because I am pretty sure at least one of the photography equipments will break into pieces.

Let see how soon can I get this wish.


No comments: