Monday, December 20, 2004

Al-Fatihah to nuun

An online friend, also a blogspotmate passed away on 16 Dec 2004 due to car accident (Puchong-Kajang Highway). Al-Fatihah to arwah NurAsyiqin Mohd Ali who left us at then tender age of 25. The hardest part was knowing that she had 7 month old baby, little Amir, who is still breastfeeding. I cant help but thinking about my little Adam, also breastfeeding and what would happen if I were to die tomorrow. May Allah gave the strength to her hubby to cope with the loss. No amount of condolence will take away the pain to the husband and baby. I can only recite Al-Fatihah, over an over again...in the hope it will reach arwah and lessen the pain to the family.

Here is the link to nuun's blog though I cant bear to even look at it now coz I know she had been counting down to her baby's first birthday.

No comments: