Saturday, December 18, 2004

Kids Attack

I had a day off today, so after I was done with my shopping (more so because I was already out of cash) I went straight home where I found out that my 4 year old Amri has invited his little friends for a little splashing off session in his wading pool. And by 'little friends' I meant, big fat friends, the youngest is going to be 7 year old. Shouldn't he be playing with 4 year olds? There can't be any shortage of 4 year olds in my area, can it? Come to think of it, these big kids must have been bored out of their skull that playing with a four year old sound like a lot of fun.

And...by 'little splashing session' I meant, big, fat wave of splash that flooded my porch, drowned my little plants and sent my water bill soaring high to the moon this month. But they had a blast of time. Do I get annoyed? 10 years ago, I would have run amok if I were to see kids splashing at my front porch. Today, however, I provided the kids with refreshment, snap their pictures and told 2 of them to dry up first before going home unless thay want their granma to run amok instead :D I would have even lend them swimming trunks if I have their sizes.

Oh boy... did i change a lot over the years... The kids really did a lot of mess but my house was built with kids in mind, not art gallery. Thus, i live worry free from kids attack.

Perhaps I should conduct commercial school holiday activities...ideas..ideas.... ;)








No comments: