Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Take a break



Adam was feeling a bit under the weather so I let him sat behind me while I was making thorough check on my notebook which was just back from ICU. You know...the annual event whereby, come February, a notebook would die on me one week before whatever dateline I had at the time. Spooky.

Adam must have feeling groggy from all the multicoloured medicine he had downed after breakfast. He was muttering something behind my back. Suddenly the toy he was cluthing fell down to the floor. I turned and found him peacefully asleep :) Poor little boy.

4 comments:

eiseais said...

poor adam. at least he sleeps. amir wont sleep and would toss and turn for hours. he's forever clinging on to me. makan pun nak berdukung...no high chair for him.

nae said...

adam was clingy too when he was younger, same goes to amri. now that they're older, can even count on them to vomit properly in the bathroom

Anonymous said...

kiyutnye anak nakan kami neh... hinss hinsss... meh penyek sket!

nae said...

kiut cam mak ucu nyer... :)