Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sorry, Amin.

I was feeling guilty as hell. Today was Amin's wedding and apparently we couldn't make it for many reason. One was, Mie & Aboh were coming over to visit their grandchildren. Second, hubby had a presentation to make. Duh!

Sorry Amin. Really, really sorry. Hope you had a grand wedding. I was really looking forward to it. I hate to break my promise like this. Once you come back to Shah Alam, please come for dinner/lunch/tea and collect your wedding present, okay. I really wanted to meet the bride. Don't forget to email me the pics. I'll post it up here and at externalzone.

Once Mie & Aboh arrived from Kuantan, Amri was ecstatic. He's been waiting for his Tok Kie for about a week. Kept on asking us whether it was Saturday yet. Once his TokKie set foot inside our house, Amri immediately turned into Tok kie's shadow, permanently attaching himself to his grandpa. And later bullying Tok Kie to buy him the set of baloons he so wanted.

No comments: