Monday, March 13, 2006

My car is back

Finally!

My poor little car was ready to be collected. Burnt a hole of 2.9k in my already shallow pocket (or rather....credit card). But still.....it felt good to have your own car back. Like a long anticipated freedom. Oh....all the places I could go by myself now......

But...first thing first. A necessary stop at nearest petrol pump.And guess what!!!! It now cost RM78 for a full tank. Bummer! I'll just walk to all the places I so desperately need to go. Surely Amri wouldn't mind walking to his kindy. If only he could walk faster and not make a u-turn to the playground....

4 comments:

Willy C Wuddle said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. You write good and I like and respect your honesty. I will be back.

nae said...

Gee....thanks.

Cherry said...

hmmm perit gak tu ... to cover the losses. i did join one of the Masjid BJ cooking-dinner-for-flood-victim session. dunno it ended at TTDI Jaya or Batu3 or Taman Murni Glenmaried. at that time many many many stories very exchanged abt the flood. yeeee got story abt Ular Tedung got stuck in the kitchen cabinet !

nae said...

ninuk : yeah....costly affair, this flood is.