Monday, May 23, 2005

Mie & Aboh back from Umrah

We were at KLIA waiting for Tok Mie & Tok Kie when we ran across Kak Lin, Shitah and Yati, trotting their bags towards departure hall. Wow......this ladies really had a good life though Kak Lin did sound miserable with the prospect of one way ticket to Miri. To think that Yati flew down from JB just for a 3 days shopping trip....wowwwww.....what a life! I was green with envy. But then, I had a good life myself. And the only thing preventing me from flying anywhere for a shopping trip is that I want to drag the boys with me. Now....boys = disaster, period! Anyway, the thing I want so much to buy is not sold in shopping complex :)

By the way, Tok Mie had a grand time shopping in Mecca and the four of us were on the receiving end, being showered with all the trinkets they managed to get hold at. Come to our house people.....and you shall be served with ten different kinds of dates....not that I can tell one from the other

No comments: