Friday, May 06, 2005

Family day began

With the arrival of Aboh, Ummi, Gie & Co! They lost their way again, but this time funnily enough, they ended up nearby my office. Rescue task was easier then, I just had to drive straight and asked Gie to turn around then led them safely home.

By nightfall my house was a total bedlam. Amri and Ikhwan decided to bicker every step of the way. Adam and Alia toddling around like nobody's business. My freezer was out of anything than could be cooked up and eaten by the army. So we made a two car konvoi to Thai Village and stuff ourselves silly, with Ummi worrying endlessly whether I had eaten enough or Rokiah had eaten enough. Despite my effort to preorder everything, the kids still turned the place into a chaotic madhouse a good 3 minutes after we arrived. Boys.........
The owner must have been tempted to include some extra charges of inconvenience into our bill by this time, with the kids trying to catch the live fishes inside the tanks with their bare hands plus the racket that could even have awaken the dead, let alone Shah Alam prim and proper diners. On the other hand......I was practically left alone by the kids to gobble down my food in peace so can't be complaining, can I? The way I see it, the kids can hide under the restaurant's table for as long as I need to finish my food.

No comments: