Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Amri skip school

Amri slept wearing the new robe bought by Tok Mie for him and woke up this morning looking confused but happy with his new aeroplanes. Note the 's'. So it meant 2 aeroplanes. The other one must be either for Adam or Alif, or perhaps Ikhwan but since Amri had claimed ownership, the doting granparents just let him be.

As expected, he refused to go to kindy. I knew better than to kick up a fuss. Not only it will ruin my morning but my in laws may start thinking that I was half dragon. Despite whatever Aboh said that I should be more strict with the kids, I was pretty sure he would be the first to come to Amri's rescue. All Amri needs to do is scrunched up his face and look sadly at Tok Kie.....and Tok Kie would melt straightaway.......
There's also another reason.....I happened to overheard Tok Kie saying to Amri that if he did not go to kindy, Tok Kie will go back to Tganu. Well....that one was pretty dangerous since both Tok Kie and Tok Mie would be flying back to Tganu this afternoon. I certainly did not want Amri to go to kindy and came home only to find his Tok Kie had broken the promise. More importantly I did not want Amri to feel cheated and started to nag me about Allah hated people who lied, blah, blah, blah.....nanti Allah denda...... :)

As it was, Amri did not go to kindy and spent his morning practically joined by the hip with his Tok Kie

No comments: