Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm stumped over a bottle of formula?

In a moment of blurred sotong, I bought the largest can of Enfagrow for Adam, never knowing whether he will drink it or spit it out. To add to the blur, no scoop is provided inside. So how do I measure the amount of formula per 1 oz of water? I read and reread the fine prints all over the can and noticed a sentence - 10.6gram for every 60ml. Sheesh........does meadjohnson really think there is a mom on this earth that will fish out a weighing machine from her overstuff kitchen cabinet and measure 10.6gram x 4 = 42.40 gram for a bottle of 240ml? Emmm..maybe there is...but definitely not me. My solution was to rummage for a cute little spoon that the origin escaped me, took eight scoop, pour inside the bottle and voila.........a drink people called formula was done! Adam gulped it all down and seemed not in danger of collapsing in some kind of fit due to poorly prepared formula by his blurred mom.
Perhaps I do not need to write a piece of my mind over scoop issue to meadjohnson afterall. Oh....what the heck.....I'll write it anyway.

No comments: