Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Happy Graduation Day to Kak Cik

Mak & Abah were off to the convocation very early in the morning, that even Amri had not wake up yet. And when he did, made a fine job of screaming the house down looking for Wan. I very nearly shipped him off to Q-Dees stark naked coz he refused to wear the uniform himself or let anybody dress him....other than Wan. What with that burned mark on his leg, botchy face from crying for Wan, uncombed hair........he looked pretty much like the ugly, neglected and much abused kid :) I however...was resigned to the fact that I will not be able to have nice, clean looking kids, at least for a couple of decades or until they managed to find themselves nagging gilfriends, whichever come first. I'd welcome nagging gilfriends with open arms...suit them right. Adam meanwhile wouldn't get into his clothes without throwing big time tantrum and even then its pretty much like stuffing an alive octopus into a small bag. But at least, he didn't look too dirty, at least for half an hour.

As promised mak su came with nasi tomato and curry mee for lunch, celebrating kak cik's graduation and farewell party to Abah & Mak who will go back to Kedah and also to Ummi and Aboh who will be going to for their umrah trip tomorrow. I was getting very itchy in the office, waiting for anybody to arrive so that I could go home and stuffed my face. I did escaped later but it was more like tea time than lunch.

No comments: