Monday, May 09, 2005

Glad to be accountant of leisure

I dropped by at Q-Dees and paid Amri's concert costume fee. On a second thought, I bought new gym uniform for him too as the current gym suit was starting to resemble a cross between kitchen rag and painter suit. Why on earth people at Q-Dees HQ came up with white as a colour for gym shirt? I made a mental note to peek at other kids gym suit first before I started blubbering away at the choice of colour. Who knows, perhaps other kids (or their parents) managed to maintain a spotless white t-shirt and only yours truly was oblivious to the washing technology.

Kak Cik appeared during dinner to give Abah & Mak their convocation entrance pass then off she went again but not after gulping down dinner at lightning speed. Huh....who said teacher was a leisurely job? I, the supposed to be busy from dawn to dusk accountant has to be the teacher's despatch tomorrow, sending her mails to post office and bank in her cheque.

I hope Ida got the job, at least to get CW off my back. This is getting ridiculos already (though extremely hillarious to other ex-infinitium)

No comments: