Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Congratulation

Congratulation to Kak Naz and Hatta on their sixth wedding anniversary. I still remember going to the wedding with Nyna, Khairi, Kak Lin, Nizerque etc etc by commuter to Seremban and had a great time. Couldn't possibly forget the melodious gamelan played live all day long.

Congratulation to Azu and Ali on their fifth wedding anniversary. I attended their wedding with my brand new husband and sporting a 4 months old bump. Since no morning sickness ever significantly invaded my system, I had a grand time feasting. And managed to catch a few minutes of gossiping in bilik pengantin with Nyna, also carrying Haziq, unknowingly of course.

Congratulation to Kak Zehan on the birth of the second child, a boy no less. Looks like you're having a pair over there :)

Congratulation to Kak Rosni on the second pregnancy after 11 years! Hahahaha. You're as good as a green preggy mom. Why on earth did you ever asked me for the amount to budget for the baby. Surely I do not have one. Babies expenditure could not be budgeted, at least not by me. Babies simply put a hole permanently on your pocket and no matter how you budgeted for it, chances are, you'd be over your budget even before the baby arrive. But oh.....the joy they bring to you.....priceless! That is, until they decided to become colicky and holler all night long.

No comments: