Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Maid matter

Went to immigration to settle the things for bibik. She'll be flying home to Indon next week, for good. Well...good for her. I didn't think she was fit to work any longer. Even if she wanted to work, I was not willing to renew her service anymore.

Anyway, I managed to convince hubby that I did not need a live in maid anymore (am I mad?). I did not work full time and even if I do work sometime, it is at my own office. Surely I am allowed to bring my kids to my own premise. Amri prefered to stay at daycare though. Adam could stay there as well if I had to attend meetings or err...day out with my friends. I've contacted two agencies to provide me with quotation for house cleaners, so that would take care of household chores.

What else? Cooking. No problem actually. I knew how to work without messing up the whole kitchen. And I have a good microwave. That's a lifesaver.

Well....I'm looking forward to a maidless home. I intended to enjoy it while it last. I might need one though if I were to try for no.3 kid, which is not in the immediate future.

Wish me luck.

No comments: