Thursday, June 29, 2006

I need help

Especially from you girls that attended UiTM Shah Alam from around 90s. Either as students, staff or lecturers. More so if you joined aerobic class at HEP. I need to find my fabulous instructor during that time, her name is Rozie. She taught our lunch time aerobic session. By right, the class was meant for staffs and lecturers only but I attended it anyway. I need to channel the pent up stress of doing CIMA Stage 4 alone somewhere. She was a mom of 5 at that time and looked like she never had any. She was also a dancer with Kementerian Kebudayaan. I leant the rope of aerobic from her, the terminology and hand gestures and a little bit of choreographing. She was good. Years after I left UiTM, I joined many places for my shot of aerobic (great stress diffuser) but none come close to hers. Until I joined the current fitness centre. She's second best next to my current instructor. But still, if she is still practising, I have a business proposition to her.

So help me please.

No comments: