Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to my other half

No need to mention figures here :)
But all the same, happy birthday to my wonderful husband, banker, best friend, chauffer and basically.... centre of my universe. Aboh & Ummi are surely the happiest and proudest people today. They raised as good a son as any parents could ever wish for.
However, this birthday guy insisted that no birthday cake is good enough for him, which I agreed. So we get full set nasi tomato cooked by mak su for 40 pxs. Plus a side dish of sotong goreng tepung. The best part was that, the ever blur moi finally learnt to make dalca from mak su. She was the fifth person who taught me and the only one who managed to get the message across. The first teacher was of course, my mom. Second was my late Mak Caq, third was my Mak Andak and fourth was my Langkawi Mak Su. All four already gave up on me loooong time ago.
Now...lets just see whether I could cook that dalca for 4 person, instead of 40 (as taught by teacher..hehehe)
Another birthday wishes to my brother in law, Nan, who shared the same birthday with his brother as well as to another brother in law, Abg Fazli whose birthday is on 6th.

No comments: