Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Body Jam

I went to morning aerobic...expecting something light and easy. Some latin/salsa maybe. Wednesday morning usually was dedicated for some low impact body jam session.

However, my instructor was also a FISAF certified instructor. Meant that she could train new instructor. This morning she had two young ladies doing some practical or something of the sort. They had completed some of the requirement at some other fitness centre. So today they were going to get instructor signature for hilo aerobic or something (me think )

Trainee 1 handled the warming up. Quite okay. We could hear her but nobody knew what she said. So people just followed her step haphazardly. It was just a warming up anyway. Then our instructor took over the class and....started a very hi impact and fast aerobic for the benefit of her two students. Omg.......my stomach was so full of breakfast. Luckily it stayed put. I was practically panting during the last ten minutes and sweated by the bucketful. My pants and shirt were soaked through and through. My hair was flying everywhere because, expecting a dance class, I just wore an elastic hairband. My face had turned maroon halfway through and stayed maroon until way after cooling down. Oh my God.... that was a fantastic workout. Hope to have that again :)
Trainee 2 took over the cooling down. Nobody could hear her. Even if people could actually hear her, none would pay attention. Everybody just wanted to lie flat.

My morning buddies and I decided againts our frequent post exercise roti canai and teh tarik for this morning. Too tired to eat. Good eh? At least, the workout didn't go to waste.

No comments: