Friday, June 23, 2006

Celebrating Life

Today was my 3rd month anniversary with the fitness centre. Cool! Measurement day ...hehehe...

Let's see ....I lost only 5 kg of weight in three months. Could have been more if I could stop going for teh tarik after class. Mdm instructor said not to worry because it was body fat turning into muscle and muscle is heavier than fat. Okayyyyy......

Then body measurement. I lost 2 inches from chest, 3 inches from waist, 4 inches from hip, 1.5 inches from thighs and about 1 inch from arms. Not bad eh..... Another 3 months and I would have to change my whole wardrobe.

Stern reminder from instructor : get serious doing the chest press because it would prevent the breast from sagging due to of rapid weight loss.
Yes, madam!!!!

That's all about the losses (in a good way, of course)

Let's see what I gained, among other things:
1. Good mood (the hormon released put me on high the whole day)
2. Plenty of stamina
3. Amazing flexibility
4. Huge appetite (err...not so good)
5. Great friends

Number 5 also translated into what corporate people out there termed 'networking'. Like when people get together for a round of golf only this is cheaper and more intense. Plus you could drop all pretense and just be your silly girly self :)

No comments: