Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yey!!!

Meeting has finished. All topics has been wrapped up nicely. I'm itching to go out and hit the road. There is a nice fake stuffs shopping place nearby, at Shanghai Science & Technology Museum. Or maybe I should take a peep inside the museum as well. After two days being confined inside a meeting room, there is nothing I need more than retail theraphy. As well as some exercise to straighten back all my aching, screaming muscle.

But.............it rains!!!!!!!! Heavily.

Hmmmm. Well, I'll just wait it out for now. Iftar is in about one hour time. I'll go my free way with full stomach. More energy then. Rain or no rain.

Boring le pulak. Singapore FC and HK FC are already on their way to airport. Australia FC will follow suit shortly. Lucky them. I have VP, IT Manager and Internal Auditor for company if I need one. Or shanghai FC. But I'd rather be on my own. Two days is more than enough. Until the next finance meeting in about 6 months.

Rain....please, please stop soon.

This must be the reason why this hotel provides an umbrella in very room.

No comments: