Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Balik kampung....hati girang :)


After much deliberation, we decided to take it easy. Started the journey around 10am. Packing was hellish. I did not really finished unpacking from Shanghai trip actually. This was more like taking out another luggage and try to forget about the first one.


Traffic was marvelous. None of dreaded crawling traffic across three states. PLUS did their job well. Or maybe, most of the usual drivers were already at their kampung days ago. We were among the last few travellers. Heh.


Hope the boss will present 2009 budget well. I was just extremely happy that I was not the one presenting it at HQ at this time of the year. Sadly, not a chance for me to leave the laptop behind. Sigh. Sometimes, different time zones could put you at disadvantage


Arrived at Kedah pretty early. The boys did not sleep at all during the journey. Amri was still fasting. 30 days. I was so proud of him.

No comments: