Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Gambar anak anak

Adam and cousins. The pint size Nadia is actually a few months older than Adam. Due to her teeny weeny size, Adam looks like a giant beside her.



I brought Amri for a haircut and he told the stylist to make 'rambut cacak'. However, he has soft straight hair and within a few hours the style went down. He insisted I buy him hair styling gel. Aduhai anak mak sorang nih.
Well, I bought him a bottle of water based gel. He was very happy and even brought the gel to daycare. To wear before he goes off to school.

3 comments:

Liza said...

amri dah pandai nak bergaya, sooner he'll be wanting to choose his own style of clothing kan?

nae said...

bNormal: So far, most of the time he just accept whtever I bought. But I dont think for long though...

LediAgli said...

wuiyoooooooooooooooo anak menakanku....

go for loreal water base.. yang tu bes.