Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Thanks to Hurricane Ike, my budget meeting at Singapore next week is cancelled. I may have to present it again next month at dallas, though.

It sound a bit selfish if I were to be overjoyed with the cancelled meeting now. I hope all bosses and colleagues over there in Dallas & Houston will be all right. Most of them have storm tracker installed and closely monitoring it.

And hoping that the hurricane will not cause any major spike in oil price too.

Dear boss, could we cancell/postpone Shanghai meeting too?

3 comments:

Cherry said...

blessing in disguise. waah sibuk betul sekarang ni yea. anyway, good luck. raye balik KT ke ? we'll but it will be an express raye this time.

-ninuk

nae said...

ninuk: yep...busy tak bertempat. will beback to KT but I guess, quite an xpress one too.

Anonymous said...

blessing in disguise :)