Monday, September 08, 2008

Doom and gloom

The good news is, I managed to get Friday 10am direct flight outta Shanghai. The not so good news is, my visa is still pending. The latest I heard from our travel agent, the embassy requested my bank statement. Sabor je mokcik. Thank God for internet banking, without which I may not be able to produce bank statement at all.

Another not so good news, I may be required to stay more than overnight in Singapore next week. Which meant, it will run into my Saturday. Weekend. Duh! I've already worked saturday, voluntarily, during budget meeting last year. But that was in Malaysia. I'm not about to work another Saturday this year. Especially not in Singapore. So how do I escape?

All the best to mommies of UPSR candidates. Take care okay, there is no need to scare the kids by being more nervous than they are :)
-pandai le aku cakap-

No comments: