Friday, January 02, 2009

Yesterday...

....were spent frolicking at Lumut beach and hotel pool from sun up to sun down. And eating a lot.













You'd have thought that after eight years playing mummy I would have morphed into a somewhat responsible mother over the years and spent an off work day to prepare school related stuffs for her school going child.













Obviously not.














After the boys turned a shade darker then only I remembered that I need to buy a pair of school shoe for Amri's orientation day tomorrow















I drove around Lumut town but unable to locate any shoe shop. But then, I was not familiar with this town. Hubby drove us later to a nearby giant where for some reason, I only bought 1 pair.

We ate a seafood dinner again and arrived at the front door by 11 something. Luckily the boys went straight to bed. Unfortunately, I was not able to sleep until i totally shower off the pool chlorin, the sweat and the seawater from every inch of my skin. It was way past midnight when I hit the pillow.

This morning, to my surprise, Amri was already up by 6.30am. By 7.30am he was ready to go to school and ask me to eat faster. I wolfed down breakfast sleepily while listening to Amri using the exact copy of my usual lines "Could you eat faster please, hurry up please, finish your breakfast now....."
Grrr.....


Well, enjoy your school year, dear.

2 comments:

Liza said...

I remembered preparing each and one of the cuties for their first day of school. All 3, I was the emotional one, seeing my babies all grown up and becoming more and more independent. Felt like only yesterday I was carrying them and seeing them taking their first step...boy, you see, I'm emotional all over again....

nae said...

Liza: Mine not really freshies but still, I'm worried. Will always be I guess.