Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

I've decided on my 2009 resolutions (or plan)


1. Am going to work in office for only one week in December 2009. Dec 2008 was a complete chaos. Managing new ERP, new house, new school and new maid at the same time was indeed very stressful. Everything ended up badly done. So this coming Dec, I'll dedicate 2 weeks for holidays/fun/balik kampung and 1 week for school stuff. Like buying uniforms, books etc. It was rather dreadful when I was in the middle of a long queue to buy Amri's school books and had to answer 11 calls from 4 countries. Embarrassing even but i still was not about to let go my position in the queue. I knew hubby was not too keen on this back to school part and would rather stay out of it. I on the other hand, enjoyed every second of it. But dashing from school-home-office a few times a week was, at the very least, bad for my health. Thus, i'm going to spend one week in 2009 just looking at uniforms and books. There. Everyone should be happy now.


2. Not buying furniture, lightings, cabinets or anything to do with house fitting from June 2009 onwards. Honestly, I've seen and bought enough to last a lifetime.


3. I want to spend more ME time. Be a little bit selfish. Pamper myself silly.


That's about it. Happy new year everyone!




No comments: