Monday, January 12, 2009

Adam is 5!

My baby is 5!

We had our usual family birthday dinner last night. And today I gave Adam his birthday present, a skateboard, ignoring hubby's horrified look.

Hehehe! Mothers privileged, I insisted. Afterall, I knew what my son could handle. What i really didn't know was, how to wean him off milk bottle but still maintaining his milk intake. How la to do that? Amri weaned himself off milk at 2 years old and later it was easy to trick him off bottle as well. By that time, he was a veteran eater and quite capable to request his preferred meals. Adam on the other hand, was a fussy eater and so far his only favourite food is chocolate cake. Thank God Adam was quite vain and wouldn't dream of swinging his milk bottle in public.

Happy birthday, my dear!

3 comments:

butterflutter said...

Happy Birthday to Adam. Enjoy your skateboard :-)

Hannah now takes fresh milk sbb dia mmg suka fresh milk. My other children minum susu berperisa chocolate or strawberry.

Unknown said...

well.. my lil princess going to be 6 this year.. veteren eater, drink fresh milk and..some how still insist the powder milk in the bottle every night..donno how to tackle now... he..he at least adam is 5.. happy bday lil skater...

Anonymous said...

hepi belated bday juger to adam....sorry laa....dah lama x jenguk sini....maklumlaa dok dalam guaa.....hehehe...