Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two years ago

It rained heavily in the evening so we fetched Amri and his bicycle from school. It would be too dangerous for him to cycle.

Mdm Gartblue got it right, it was that time of the year. Creepy wasn’t it? But was it only two years ago? I felt like it was a lifetime away. Read her entry here. Trust her to keep track of all historical event in Shah Alam.

Here is my entry two years ago - Shah Alam Flood Serious backbreaking cleaning up followed for weeks afterwards. And car repair costs that I wished I could forget. I could send Amri to a posh private school for four years with what hubby paid for his merc repair. It was not even working properly after that.

Well, heavy rain no longer sent me into a panic mode, unless it involved a flash flood on the road that I needed to use (and I was unfortunate enough to be driving the merc). Seriously, car makers should make all cars flood proof.

No comments: