Saturday, February 09, 2008

Amri and Alif


Life was a bliss, but only when you were on holiday at your parents or in laws place. They boys were nowhere in sight but I was perfectly sure they were well taken care of. Just hope that they did not do too much damage somewhere. We were in and out of the house with just the two of us (like..ermms...10 yrs ago?)But....if one of the kids were to follow, just resign to the fact that all six of them will follow. Heh!


Adam enjoying himself at masjid kristal

Anyway. Syawani will be 10 on 14th Feb so we decided to celebrate it earlier. So hubby and I were out hunting for cakes, party stuffs and spaghetti things. Adik did cream caramel that though not up to everyones standard, it was perfect to me. I love the not too sweet and slightly burnt sugar taste. Honestly!

We attended the other wedding (groom side). By today, I had already talked myselves into relaxing my silly dress anxiety.

eh...where are the rest of the photos?

4 comments:

Cherry said...

sampai doh kat masjid kristal. kite dok sampai lagi. dok jadi balik last CNY. may be gi mase balik "pangkoh"

nae said...

ninuk: that place separuh siap je. maybe time memangkoh dah siap kot

Liza said...

i hope ada rezeki for me to visit the masjid kristal soon, heard many good things about it

nae said...

bnormal: You should! It looks spectacular especially at night. Let me know if you happen to be there...kot kot I ada kat kg