Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A night at Cherating

Amri came back from school on Monday and told us that school would be off on Wednesday. Cool. I frantically searched online for a place to stay overnight at cherating and managed to secure a place at Suria Cherating. Never been there before but hubby said it belongs to his friend's wife, plus it provided wireless broadband so it was good enough.

Actually, it was pretty good. We were given welcome drink and a ground floor room. It was small but open directly to a beautiful garden equipped with children playground and a pool on the left. Long sandy beach was just a shout away from the pool and garden. The boys were super happy.

View from our back door














The boys alternating between the pool and the beach. I'm a bit scared of the wave actually.
















Amri in power ranger pose


















Anyway, just in case people (all five of you who read this blog) thought I was one of the tai-tais that could set off to a holiday destination at a whim, the answer is NO. Not only I was overload with my own unfinished works (too many CNY lunches) but I was (and still am) also taking over the management of the company in the absence of a boss. Anyway, no escaping from work as I was well equipped to work from any part of the world, provided it has internet. Plus, I am the self pronounced last minute queen. I worked best in haphazard condition and the boys and I could go a few days with a few basic essentials missing. Or at least, they could.

note: maxis broadband network coverage is worse than hampeh in this part of the world, luckily the resort provided wireless broadband for free.

This is the ultimate reason I could escape from office

No comments: