Thursday, November 16, 2006

This time of the year

Its concert time again. Amri will be having his concert cum graduation day this coming Saturday. As usual, I need to look for part of the costume. But this year I had it easy. I just need to come up with white t-shirt. Easy huh! Compared to last year when I had to hunt for black shoe. It wassn't easy buying shoes for Amri and still is. He has extra wide feet that even without colour restriction is difficult enough to find, what more when narrowed down to only black. Clothes however, was always easy. Amri has shed most of the baby fat and grown taller instead of wider like moi. Buy anything that is labeled 6-7 years and it will fit him perfectly.

But where do I find white t-shirt? Giant ada ke...or tesco?

By the way, Amri will turn 6 on 27th Nov. I just can't believe he is just 6. The way he manipulates people around him to get what I refused to give him made me feel like he is 5 going on 16! But sometimes I feel like he is just a baby. More so when he is scared about little things like loud thunder, dark room or that I would go for a drive without him.

2 comments:

eiseais said...

kat giant ada white t-shirt. remember buying for SILs for their pe lessons. around the school kids section

nae said...

thanks a lot!