Thursday, November 02, 2006

FISAF Training - Day 1

Well...I seemed to be always falling very sick during the most inappropriate time. E.g ...during my wedding (hubby's side)though everybody thought I had a nice glow throughout the day (seri pengantin konon....i was burning with hi fever), while relocating my office from kelana jaya to phileo damamansara, while taking care of adam during 8 days hospital stay, the whole fasting month when amri was almost 1 (i lost 6 kg though and looked good on hari raya), heading a joint marketing blitz with jaring & lord of the ring movie and now......an intensive 4 days fitness crash course. Help me God...

I zoned in and out of nutrition lecture, promptly vomited out my lunch afterwards (luckily nora couldn't make it to our lunch date)and tried desperately to stay alive during flexibility training. One good thing was that, flexibility training required to to mostly stay on the floor, which for me, was waaayyyy better than being on my two shivering feet.

I made it home in one piece though

No comments: