Saturday, November 04, 2006

FISAF Training - Day 3

It is a Saturday. Obviously, the traffic was so clear and smooth. If only we could have this kind of traffic everyday, I wouldn't mind commuting to KL every day. Dream on!

I was still unwell but definitely better off than yesterday. Since today was supposed to be all theory day, I was dressed in jeans and boots. Didn't bring any gymwear. Of course, it turned out a bad decision. The instructor decided to put in some practical stretching so there I was, on the floor with my jeans and all. Luckily I was not the only one. Duh! Anyway, I was finally ablle to enjoy the class and made some small talk with the others without ending in a coughing fit. My cough still peppered the class steadily throughout the day but I didnt think the others minded it very much. Except for one yogi, the rest surely were not used to quiet classroom.

errkkk...I polished off one packet of hacks! Wonder how many hacks in there...

No comments: