Friday, August 22, 2008

Still at Kuala Terengganu

I decided againts going to Kerteh office since I was coughing like mad plus the boss was still at Shanghai office. Spent the day alternately sleeping a lot and reading a lot. Eating a lot was out of question since my sorethroat made even swallowing water a nightmare. That was okay though, I could do with a little bit of losing weight. Plus, the only food I really like over there is satar, which I believed was almost extinct (the good, not too sweet ones).


Boy, Ummi's house was sure full of babies. Thank God the two boys were old enough to fend for themselves. After a few days surrounded with babies, I didn't think I could manage a baby at my age now. How on earth did I survive the boys babyhood last time? Sure, I had a lot of help - maid, hubby, parents but still, I did the majority of night feeding myself and I even breastfed Adam. And still turn up at office promptly (somewhat). Could I do it again? Probably but I'd rather not. No offence to all supermoms out there. I took my hats off to you.



Adam in Merdeka spirit. Though hubby said he looked more like he conquered the Everest

No comments: