Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Poolside babysitter

Here I am, at PADE poolside watching Amri and Adam frolicking in the water. Only that their class finished about 45 minutes ago. The reason why I'm still here is that, one of Adam's classmate is still waiting for his mom to pick him up. He was crying initially until Amri brought him to me and I told (lied) him that his mom went to tesco to pick up a few groceries and will be back soon. Truth is, I don't know where his mom is but I've caught a glimps of her when I arrived.

I do not have the heart to leave him here with the instructors without even his change of dry clothes. So I let my boys play with him. Hope that will help. The boys are more than happy to keep him company.

Isk...isk.

2 comments:

Liza said...

That's a kind thing to do....one day we may be late to pick up our little ones, hopefully there's a kind person like you helping out :)

nae said...

BNormal: I dont have much choice, do I? The boys refused to leave their friend alone :D
But I hope, people will be kind to my kids too. Just in case it happens to me