Friday, August 15, 2008

Holiday!!!!!!!!!!

Starting tomorrow of course.

We'll be away for one week. Not too sure though if vacation is considered as taking a break. I'd usually ended up even more exhausted. Plus being with the boys 24x7x9 days seriously will drive me to the brink of sanity.

Nevertheless, I'd gladly welcome the change of routine and scenery. We'll be doing our Shah Alam - Lumut - Kedah - Terengganu - Cherating route. Maybe a stopover at my Kerteh office, if I'm in the mood for it. Or go interview the new salesman if the boss agrees to go with me.

My plan for the holiday is to eat a lot and sleep a lot. And leave the mess to hotels staff (or my parents) to deal with.

Dare I leave the berry behind? Oooopps...

2 comments:

Liza said...

have a good break! hope you'll enjoy yourself cause i certainly did during my break

nae said...

bNormal: we certainly did! sampai demam....