Saturday, March 01, 2008

Recuperating....

I was in a worse condition than I thought. I reached home about 5pm yesterday evening and went straight to bed. Something I rarely did. When I groggily woke up, Amri was nagging me to go to Burger King. But since bibik already cooked dinner, we ate at home first. However, Amri breezily ate another meal at Burger King later, barely one hour after dinner. Really, that boy had a bottomless stomach and a very indiscriminating appetite.

This morning was a different story. It was raining heavily and I really, really had to make a huge effort just to move an inch of the bed. Brazed the heavy rain to send Amri to his weekly session at USJ6 Dyslexia Centre and then to my own weekly session at Section 6 wet market. While piling the basket with vegis, I felt lightheaded then came the nausea and for a moment, at the brink of passing out. Gosh! If I didn't knew any better, I would have thought that I were pregnant. As it is, I was pretty sure it was one of my low BP, taking a dip lower than usual. A bottle of sport drink later, I was okay. At least enough to see me through the rest of my weekly purchasing. Back at home later, again, I went straight to bed. And woke up near panic because it was 12.20 and I was supposed to fetch Amri by 12.30. Called hubby and thankfully, he was already on his way to fetch Amri. Phew!

The nap had done what it was supposed to do. Put me back on my feet. So after lunch (that I cooked) we went to the warehouse sale and Amri got his new kickboard. As expected, he did not stop at just kickboard but instead, added to his pile, a swimming cap (which colour made me cringe) and a swimsuit (really cheap). Actually he wanted a floatie and a punching bag as well but at my rolled eyes, put it back cheekily. Apa da....
Went to Subang Parade afterwards where Adam was pleasantly surprised to see a live barney, albeit a bit slimmer version. He trailed after barney and tried to pinch him a few times. Since he was happy to trail after that purple dino, I was able to escape to speedy video without both of them. Thank god. Now I had that dvd that i had wanted for quite some time - Memoirs of a Geisha. Already had the book anyway.

Cooked dinner as well, though a bit in a rush since hubby and cu nan wanted to leave early to watch football match at shah alam stadium. They were back an hour later though, because of a power outage. Hmph! But actually, despite of earlier announcement, the game was not cancelled. Perhaps because the footie fans there start throwing things by that time :D
I was glad I just stayed at home and watched my newly acquired dvd.

No comments: