Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pilihanraya ke 12

Selamat Mengundi!

Mine will be at Section 6, Shah Alam so i will not be joining the crowd at highways. It will be business as usual. That is, breakfast-send Amri to USJ6-shop at pasar Section 6. Most probably I will vote first, then only stock up at the wet market. Or if the queue is too long (more than 5 people), I'll go back and cook lunch first. Will drop by on my way to having fun somewhere later. Hopefully the boys will behave.

Last time I voted, it was during my maternity leave. Hubby had taken Amri with him to vote at Terengganu. What a freedom. I went out to vote and only came home when my breastpads had reached their maximum limit :D

Vote well, everyone

2 comments:

Cherry said...

ye ke .. you shd hv gone back pangkoh kat ghanu jugok. then we can go for brunch tepi pantai batu burok, ha ha ha , nasi lemak pink. my husband, my sister and myself balik pangkoh at kt.

nae said...

ninuk: nasi lemak pink huh...i really should go and check it out