Sunday, March 02, 2008

Boring, ordinary Sunday

I was back to normal. And had an ordinary Sunday for a change. Cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beginning to feel like a goddess of some sort..hehehe. Oh...I even cooked for tea. In between, cought up on my reading, sorted out the boys junks in their room and get them a haircut.

For some reason, all the barbershop at ttdi jaya were closed. So we went to giant. Luckily not too many people in the one and only shop there. It was manned by two indian men so one man took one boy. Amri tried his luck by telling one of them that he wanted a mawi cut. Duh! Lucky none of them could understand. The haircut took quite some time, what with two fidgety boys who decided they could still fight from their side by side poisition on a very high stool placed by the barbers. At least, verbal fight. Nasib baik itu barber tak accidently (if not intentionally) cut their ears. Anyway, we managed to come through the haircut without too much damage and rewarded ourselves with a mango juice each. Then, the really, really heavy rain poured down. I parked the car quite far and nowhere near the covered walkway. So we decided to wait out the rain. But the rain kept getting heavier and it was already maghrib time. I had no qualm whatsoever to walk in the rain but I was worried with the contents of my bag - company blackberry, personal phone, a cheque for my claim, thumbdrive and what nots (I love carrying lots of junks). On the other hand, if the rain went on much longer, we might have flash flood on some part of the road leading towards ttdi jaya. Not to mention that the two boys might get hungry and insisted a kfc meal again. After much hesitation, I stuffed my bag underneath my tudung and dragged the two boys with me.

We however, did not run to the car. We just walked happily with the boys occasionally jumped into puddles. No point of runnning. We were drenched to the bones the moment we stepped out of giant. Thank god I did not drive the merc, otherwise the owner might not be too pleased having three wet bodies inside his car. The boys were having the time of their life and, ermmm come to think of it, actually, I did too.

No comments: