Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Twist of fate

I went for morning aerobic and the instructor told me that the buyer for her fitness equipments was hospitalised for brain tumor. Emergency operation this Friday. Due to that, the instructor was postponing her plan to close down the centre until her buyer get back on her feet. Oh my....

I didn't know what to feel. It was bad that the buyer ended up with brain tumor. And a big one at that. She was just 42 and so full of life. Already had her fitness centre at Bangi fully decorated. Just waiting for the equipments. She'll either has to postpone or scrape it altogether.

Well...if she postpone than I'll have to postpone my plan as well. If she scrape her plan to open her own fitness centre, then perhaps I could buy the equipments from the instructor and do something with it.

Just wait and see.

No comments: