Wednesday, May 24, 2006

All in a day's life

Caution : Contained disgusting stuff and terribly boring.

Amri had fever so he was terribly unhappy when I had to leave him in the morning. But as soon as I reached home, he demanded to be driven around for a ride. Adam of course, hopped in as well...invited or not.

We barely leave our street when Amri said he needed to pee. So okay, I made a u-turn to home and Amri was whining that he really, really needed to pee now. We reached home all right but..... hehehehe......guess what????? Aveo's backseat has been turned into a toilet. Partially anyway. Grosssss!!!!!!

Luckily bibik handled the cleaning up without too much fuss. So I proceeded with dishing up express lunch. Just after I finished laying out gourmet lunch, put away the marinated beef for dinner use and start up the notebook, hubby called and guess what???????

Yay!!!!!!!! We'll be going out for da vinci code at gsc midvalley.

Took out the premature marinated beef and nuked it for hubby's lunch. Took a quick shower, dressed up, pumped in some more paracetamol into Amri and ready for lunch. Only to have hubby said that he was not coming in for lunch but lets just go immediately. Kesian itu beef.

We had lunch at midvalley anyway. And bought the promised power rangers t-shirt for the boys. Two pairs each. So that bibik wont be harassed about the shirt every time she had to wash them.

Bumped into long lost friend...Che Diin! She saw me first and recognised me despite I was 15kg more than she remembered. That girl! She still looked like the mischievous 16 year old and sound like one too. Amazing!

Da Vinci Code was great. Only that Tom Hanks would always equal to Forrest Gump to me. The big, ugly hair didn't help either.

Went for a bit of window shopping after the movie. Hubby couldn't find his favourite CJ shop so we just went back to metrojaya instead then bumped into hubby's old colleague. Really, did everybody just hang around midvalley on wednesday?

Reached home quite late and found out Adam with a bit of temperature. Amri was a lot better.

And also...bibik informed us that Adam's formula was totally finished. Oppsss...sorry Adam. Ibu forgot to buy. Well....just drink all those free cans of formula, ok. Somebody gotta finish all those.

Lotsa thank yous to hubby:
....for the wonderful date
....for the movie though I knew you were not really into that
....for my stock of S*II product (can't afford to buy them myself anymore)
....for the new reebok lycra pants and tops (my previous ones had become baggy, either from numerous washes or I had shrunk to one size smaller)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

menggonyoh mata membaca last sentence. fuhh... biar betol!

nae said...

jgn jeles....hahahaha *smirk*