Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oh no....


Hopefully I wont get addicted into this. Found it at Elisa's blog, decided to try out and gee....can't snap out of it. Already Amri was harassing me to do him & Adam. Did the picture look like me? Perhaps so....after deducting 50% off my current weight and age :) Well...who cares. It was fun. Amri certainly agreed it really looked like me. Most probably because that was what I was wearing now...hihihi. The luxury of blogging and wearing whatever ridiculous clothes that took my fancy....aaahhhh.

That was not entirely true however. I was dressed up in gym suit because I needed to go off early to aerobic today. The ladies were having a meeting for annual dinner/hi tea or whatever they'll decide later. See....my fitness club has annual dinner :) And I was the committee member. Truth is, I'm not entirely sure of what am i supposed to do/organise. Belly dancing contest?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huyyooo..cunnye...nae...

Hot Mama said...

I must say WOW!!! after having 2 kids and with a body like that.. heheh!!

nae said...

k.yana & hot mama, if i have a body like that now, i'll throw a big party and invite all mommy bloggers (and non bloggers too) hhehehe

Cherry said...

wahlamak seronoknya with the annual dinner for yr fitness club. yg tak "fit" macam I boleh join tak, esp if you're thinking of the belly dancing thingy. looking forward to you being closer physically ...

nae said...

ninuk....of course boleh. it is hi tea this year. certainly not for fitness freak. it's for us crazy mommies to let off steam