Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sembang pagi

I was discussing some annual dance matters with a bunch of ladies when all of sudden this one kindly lady tap me on the shoulder and asked whether I've graduated yet. I gaped at her.

My first thought : I must have looked so young to be mistaken for fresh graduate

My second thought : Okay....maybe I looked like somebody finishing her phd or her 10th bachelor degree

My third and final thought : Could be mistaken identity case .....

Rearranged my face and told her that...no, I had graduated centuries ago but if she was looking for students, there are two of them in the club. One is Miss A, doing her master in medical something and is currently is attached at HKL. The other is the funky international student Ms S who is a superb dancer but I've forgotten what her major is. I think something to do with drama or theater. Rarely seen though...both of them.

The lady laughed and said that she heard from somebody that I was an ex accountant on looong study leave. And could the ex accountant please recommend any of her jobless friend for a vacancy at her place.

So it happened that she is looking for Internal Audit Executive. Anybody interested, email me your resume. Unfortunately, the company works alternate Saturday and the candidate is expected to travel extensively throughout Malaysia.

Err....I forgot to ask what was the company name. But, it was at Section 26 Shah Alam.

1 comment:

eiseais said...

alamak nae, i would have applied cos i wanna work in shah alam. but the alternate saturdays and extensive travelling are minus points.