Saturday, October 29, 2005

Packing day

My Eid holiday officially started today. Hubby as well. But we were taking it easy since there were a lot to pack. 8 days worth of clothing for four..2 of which need at least four pairs per day and 1 has contingency plan for ad hoc meeting with who's who and yours truly who get comot easily in the kitchen, raya apparels, gifts to families, toiletries, raya cookies, laptop (tummytop?) , medicines, makeups, camera, duit raya, bla bla bla..... I might as well moved the house to terengganu.

I went to Giant with Amri to buy formula and diaper supplies for Adam and ended up at MPH again. So..one book each for ibu and son, a little sumthing for kakak and a set of colouring book and sticker for the rest.

Went home just in time when hubby arrived from god-knows-where. Hop into his car and went to 1-utama to collect my free handphone. Drop by at Tmn Tun for a little banking matter. Passed by in front of sri munawwarah and was very tempted. Hubby asked whether I wanted to drop by. I looked at the kids...still had not eaten lunch and badly needed a nap. So i regretably declined and we went home. Next time boleh pergi....

Fed the kids and took a nap with them. Then packed and packed and packed. Usually I'd just packed one hour before departure time and if anything went missing, could just buy at the destination. But this is Eid holiday. I wouldn't want to be caught with err..missing toothbrush or diaper and had to braze the holiday season traffic of Kuala Terengganu town. No way! Needless to say, I managed to turn not just my bedroom but the whole second floor of our house into a nightmare.

Amazingly, almost everything was packed before midnight.

Note:
Found out a few days later that I had forgotten to pack sampin for both father and son and my videocam. Hehehehe. But I did not forget my usb cable.....

No comments: